If you are unhealthy it becomes very difficult to accomplishment much! Take care of yourself, burning the candle at both ends will catch up to you. Burn out can sneak up on you!
Keep your life on a priority system, know what has to be accomplished; you can’t do everything! “Don’t bite off more than you can chew.”
Plan ahead, stay organized; makes an efficient mindset. Prepare for the unexpected things that will come your way, don’t let the unexpected take you down.
Maintaining a positive attitude will take you much further on your lives journey than anything else.
Strategies that work:
- Disconnect on the weekend.
- Say No – add something valuable to your life
- Health affects the quality of life, pay attention to your health
- Avoid toxic people
- Make alone time
- Spend quality time with family and friends
- Treat yourself special, makes a huge impact
- Explore – watch children play, walk, visit a new town, etc.
- Broaden your horizons – take a class, read a book, find what interests you
- Have FUN – laugh, joke, find your sense of humor!
“Life is about balance. Be kind, but don’t let people abuse you. Trust, but don’t be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.” ~ Nishar Panwar